- Published on April 5, 2013AUDIO
Updates on "recovery," No. Dakota's public bank, costs of US wars, global austerity, and rising health care costs for employees. Major discussions of banking crisis, Stockton, CA bankruptcy, declining US manufacturing and "neutrality on raising corporations' taxes. WSDEs: Mexican tire factor run by workers since 2005; responses to questions on "pure" capitalism and business reactions to resource limits.
- Published on March 29, 2013AUDIO
Updates on Cyprus's extreme austerity, equal justice and markets, falling job quality, and capitalism's impact on China. In-depth discussions of how worker coops can get needed capital and on basic flaw in economic education at college and university levels. Response to listeners' questions on printing money and inflation and on teachers' self-directed schools.
- Published on March 22, 2013VIDEO
Richard Wolff’s smart, blunt talk about the crisis of capitalism on his first Moyers & Company appearance was so compelling and provocative, we asked him to return. This time, the economics expert answers questions sent in by our viewers, diving further into economic inequality, the limitations of industry regulation, and the widening gap between a booming stock market and a population that increasingly lives in poverty.
- Published on February 25, 2013AUDIOUpdates on profit-driven scandals (horsemeat in Europe and fish in US); how long we work, Correa's anti-austerity victory in Ecuador, and getting public benefits for public investm
- Published on February 20, 2013VIDEORichard Wolff on Fighting for Economic Justice and Fair Wages February 22, 2013
Economist Richard Wolff joins Bill to shine light on the disaster left behind in capitalism’s wake, and to discuss the fight for economic justice, including a fair minimum wage.
- Published on February 13, 2013VIDEO