- Published on March 9, 2015AUDIOUpdates on taxis vs Uber vs driver coops, an apology on Detroit, International Womens Day, and cutting workers' compensation. Response to listeners on the economics of debts, past and present. Major discussions of (1) resisting economic decline: Minnesota governor, Emma Thompson and Pope Francis, (2) Wisconsin governor presides over economic decline, and (3) extremes of economic inequality.
Prof. Wolff on The Real News Network: "U.S. Workers Returning to Labor Force with Part-time Jobs and Stagnant Wages"Published on March 9, 2015VIDEO
Prof. Wolff discusses with Jessica Desvarieux of The Real News Network the latest unemployment figures, and says the raising of interest rates by the Federal Reserve during a weak recovery would be disastrous for our heavily indebted society.
TRANSCRIPTS JESSICA DESVARIEUX, TRNN PRODUCER: Welcome to The Real News Network. I'm Jessica Desvarieux in Baltimore.
- Published on March 4, 2015AUDIO
Prof. Wolff talks to David Rabin of WPFW, a Pacifica station in Washington, DC about his recent Truthout article on a class analysis of the lessons we need to learn from past revolutions.
- Published on February 25, 2015AUDIO
CPR News interviews Prof. Wolff about the current situation in Greece, Syriza and the economic issues facing Europe.
- Published on February 21, 2015AUDIO
Updates on Europeans' struggles against austerity policies. Response to questions on how workers' self-directed enterprises solve various problems (especially financing and different skill levels). In depth critical discussion of 'free enterprise' and the free enterprise system.
- Published on February 16, 2015AUDIO
Updates on labor protections for 'contract' workers, a green new deal for Greece, slowing US growth, and scandal of the used car market. Response to questions on reality behind 'recovery' hype and on poverty among those over 65. In depth critical analysis of markets and 'the market system'.